I had a stillborn and a miscarriage, the cause was a vagina infect will this problem cause me to miscarry again?

Marianne DiNapoli

In brief: It's possible.

Certain infections of the genital tract can predispose a woman to premature labor, miscarriages, and stillborns.
If you are planning on trying to conceive again, you should visit an ob/gyn beforehand, so you can make sure these infections are treated first. Very sorry for your loss.

In brief: It's possible.

Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. George Valdez

In brief: Depends

First you need to know what infection caused it, make sure its treated, then re-tested to make sure its cleared.
If it was sexually transmitted, partner needs the same process. Sometimes scarring from infection makes future pregnancy more complicated so need to talk with your dr about specific risks.

In brief: Depends

Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: Asked and answered

This post was already answered(twice i think).
..Please refer back to one of my(and my colleagues') earlier posts for the answer; or consult with your physician/ob/gyn.

In brief: Asked and answered

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Adam Levy