I woke up this morning and my left testicle is hurting.  it has continued throughout the day.  it hurts when I move or have any move movement with my ?

In brief: Testis pain = see Dr
Testicle pain means a trip to the doctor right away because the testicle's blood supply can be twisted off (called torsion).
When that happens, the testicle can die. Other causes of testicle pain include trauma, infection, twisting off an appendix of a testicle (a small lump next to a testicle), etc... Since one usually cannot tell if his testicle is twisted, an exam by the doctor is needed.

In brief: Testis pain = see Dr
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: L testis pain
Most likely you have epididymis.
One concern is how the circulation of the testicle is because torsion of the testicle is an emergency specially if there is hx of injury. You need one body to examin you an determine whether or not to get a doppler ultrasound to rule out torsion. Likely you need antibiotics.

In brief: L testis pain
Most likely you have epididymis.
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Andrea Brand