How many times in a day can I use afrin nasal spray?

In brief: Afrin (oxymetazoline)

can be used everu 10 to 12 hours (max twice a day) for three days (5 days at max).

In brief: Afrin (oxymetazoline)

Dr. Martin Raff
Be careful with this medication. It is very easy to become adherent to it and it will then create a negative feedback phenomenon requiring you to use more and more. Dr. Fowler's warning of 3 day maximum duration is to be followed.
Dr. Chris Hayes

In brief: Read the bottle

You should follow the bottle's instructions, but if afrin is wearing off before it's supposed to, then you're in trouble.
The use of afrin (or any other decongestant nasal spray) daily for as few as 3 days can create a rebound congestion that's virtually impossible to get rid of. I suggest you see your doctor pronto. You may need prescription meds to help you get off the afrin.

In brief: Read the bottle

Dr. Chris Hayes
Dr. Chris Hayes