If my goal is to lose weight to increase energy, should I quit drink 4 to 5 cups of coffee a day?

Dr. Maritza Baez
Too much caffeine can be bad for you.
It can cause rebound fatigue or rebound headaches, increased pulse and dehydration. Replace those cups of coffee with water.

Too much caffeine can be bad for you.
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Drink water or decaf
Caffeine is a mildly addictive stimulant.
Drinking several cups of coffee a day is probably safe, unless a person gets head aches, stomach aches, jitteriness, palpitations, sleep problems, etc... Decaf coffee is safer, with few or none of the undesirable effects seen with caffeine. One should be sure he is not adding too much sugar or fat to his coffee drinks, as that would be quite unhealthy.

In brief: Drink water or decaf
Dr. Margaret Troxell
Preventive Medicine
Yes affect your adrenals especially medulla of the adrenals.

Dr. Margaret Troxell
Dr. Margaret Troxell
Dr. Steven Seres