What if I have a blister and I don't know if there puss inside but I feel like there is when I touch it lightly? Is it infected for sure? 

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology

In brief: Tender blister

Depending on where the blister is, a dermatologist may determine that this is an infected hair follicle (folliculitis) but if it is from friction, trauma, a burn and is a fluid filled vescile or blister, pain is common without infection.
Don't lance or squeeze it as this could cause a serious infection if there is bacteria there. See a doctor.

In brief: Tender blister

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Compresses

Minor blisters that are not infected can be treated with wet to dry dressings.
A slightly wet towel is allowed to dry and will gently detour a blister .Do not pick it open the top layer of skon acts as a biologic dressing until the new layer of skin is ready.

In brief: Compresses

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Blister

Usually a pussy blister is milky white in color. Transparent blister is usually not puss filled.
Also, there is usually significant perivesicular reaction (redness/swelling) associated with infection, however, non pussy blisters may also causes that. If you are in doubt, i'd get seen by a medical provider.

In brief: Blister

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc