I have progressive supranuclear palsy. My biggest issue is that my eyelids are hard to open (90% of the time). Are there any good solutions for this?

Some to try... Visual problems are common complaints with psp. Sometimes this is due to spasms of the muscles causing the eyes to stay closed. Other times the eyes involuntarily point down or don't line up together. Treatment is difficult, but options for are available to try. See http://www.Pspinformation.Com/disease/psp/psp-eyesight.Shtml.
Lid crutches. Unfortunately this is a very difficult and progressive condition. An unusual but sometimes effective help with the eyelids closing are special glasses made with "lid crutches" that actually mechanically hold the lids open. In my 25 year career I have only seen one pair of these.