Can you fail a drug test for taking the diet pill called , ab cuts.?

Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Very unlikely.
Abdominal cuts main ingredient is an Amino Acid compound, which helps to replace fat with muscle.
However, many of the otc medication to help lose weight or fat have stimulants, usually the in the caffeine family. These will not cause a positive drug test for amphetamine. Nothing is perfect, however, and even some drug tests can make mistakes, especially if there are multiple other compounds.

In brief: Very unlikely.
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Katharine Garnier
In brief: Maybe
Things sold like ab cut is not controlled by the fda and therefore you don't know exactly what is in it.
You might potentially t test positive, my guess would be for amphetamines, which are controlled meds but similar to meds found in attention deficient medications, and prescription diet pills. Some times, when tested, the pills like ab cut have meds in them they shouldn't., like prescription med.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
I am not saying that ab cut definitely does have this problem, but some of these type of pills have, like extendeze, actually has small amounts of viagra in them! If you have to do a drug screen, it is best to eliminate any of these over the counter supplements for a week or so to eliminate the chance, it is hard to defend that positive result, since you cannot "prove" that it was the supplement.
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine