So I am safe gor taking yhe diet pill ali.Dont want to fail a drug test for a job.?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Safe?
Drug test should be the least of your worries.
Alli may cause severe diarrhea. I'd hate to sit through an interview with a potential employer with a raging volcano in your gut...

In brief: Safe?
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
2 comments
Dr. Katharine Garnier
The diet pill ALLI won't show up on a drug test, it is not a controlled medication, but some less reliable over the counter diet pills might, best to stop "supplements" for a week before your test if you are concerned.
Dr. Gregg Albers
Ali blocks fat absorption from the bowels, leads to fatty bowel movements. . No risk of a positive drug test.
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Diet Pills
Most diet pills are over the counter, and use caffeine, or other natural stimulant.
These will not show up in a drug test. If you are overweight to obese, and have a prescribed medication such as phenteramine, then a drug test will not matter as you will have a legal prescription. Please don't try to use an illegal drug, such as cocaine, or you will lose that job!

In brief: Diet Pills
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine