I have a sharp pain on the bone above my right eye. Feels likeva bad bruise but not showing a bruise. Throbs constantly for days now. Is this serious?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Could be.
There is a chance you might have a problem with your frontal sinus on the right side.
Would need more information to tell but i would have it evaluated. If the reason is unclear based on review of symptoms and physical exam, a ct will be very useful.

In brief: Could be.
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
You are quite welcome :). A good ENT evaluation would be a good place to start.
Dr. Kai Philipp Olshausen
In brief: Nerve
It is most likely not serious.
It is likely a nerve pain that can occur there sometimes. As long as there are no blisters or a rash with it (which could indicate shingles) keep an eye on it but have it checked if it does not improve within the next week or so.

In brief: Nerve
It is most likely not serious.
Dr. Kai Philipp Olshausen
Dr. Kai Philipp Olshausen
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery