Any recommended general practitioners in wellington, fl (west palm beach)?

Do an online search. There are doctors in each community. To start, an adult woman needs an internist or family practitioner, plus an obgyn doctor. A man needs an internist or family practitioner. One can search on healthtap by city name, to see if local doctors are on healthtap (if they are, then one can read their writings to learn more about them). Also, one can check his own insurer's website for doctor's names.