What are the symptoms of cervical nerve impingement.Is it applicable to my condition since I have pain &cramps in neck&shoulder with burning sensation?

Dr. Philip Rosenblum

In brief: Possibly

Pain in shoulder which moves into the arm, especially down into the fingers is often related to a cervical nerve root.
But if it's only in the upper arm there are other potential causes. Lung problems, anginal heart pain, liver or gallbladder problems can cause pain in the shoulder and upper arm. If you're having this much pain you should be evaluated. At least then you can be treated for the pain.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. James Cunnar

In brief: Yes, it could be

Your symptoms sound like nerve impingement.
Other possibilities are muscle spasms causing pain and burning. Typical nerve impingement symptoms are pain, burning, numbness, tingling or weakness in a specific nerve distribution down the arm.

In brief: Yes, it could be

Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. James Cunnar