My husband & I just moved here from jackson, ms. We have been trying to have a child for 2yrs is there anybody that can help us, I'm starting to give up?

ASRM. American society for reproductive medicine website will provide local providers with special interest in either male or female fertility.
Infertility doctor. Contact your local hospital and ask for referrals to 2-3 infertility specialists. Another option, if you have already established a relationship with a family physician or gynecologist, is to ask them for a referral.