Using wonderful moisturizer from korea sold in us told if I buy it online or in asia it might have bleaching solution/i'm a blonde so is that harmful?

Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dermatology
In brief: Be careful
I agree. Unregulated products may contain mercury and other potentially harmful ingredients, not worth the health risk.
There are so many wonderful options here in the U.S. I would recommend meeting with your dermatologist and discussing your skin care needs to obtain high quality, results proven, safe products.

In brief: Be careful
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Jennifer Haley
I would recommend bringing your products to a good Dermatologist who can review the product list with you to confirm the safety profile. There is a difference on what you put on your skin. Best of luck to you.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Maybe
There may be harmful ingredients such as heavy metals in asian products which.
Are not allowed to be used in us. Products for bleaching and psoriasis had medications in high concentrations , which were later banned, be careful.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried