I am a male and I have a sharp pain in my lower left rib cage when I breathe it jappens sometimes randomly and it doesn't feel good?

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology
In brief: Pleurisy
Your symptoms sound like you have pleurisy which is an inflammation of the lining of the lung.
A trial of antiinflammatory medications (ie motrin, advil, (ibuprofen) aleve) would be initially recommended.

In brief: Pleurisy
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: ?pleurisy
First, it doesn't sound heart related.
Secondly, it is important to determine whether you have cough, fever, or other symptoms. It could be costal(rib) musculoskeletal pain or mild inflammation of the membrane that lines your left lung(pleurisy). Please see a doctor.

In brief: ?pleurisy
First, it doesn't sound heart related.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology