Have dry, sensitive skin. Found 1 face cream that works but is Asian import sold at 1 expensive chain in us. Is it safe to buy it on site like ebay?

Dr. Karen Han
Dermatology
In brief: Investigate source
I generally recommend creams that list active and inactive ingredients, recognizing that even "natural" ingredients can still cause irritant or allergic reactions.
I would be weary about purchases from unknown sources.

In brief: Investigate source
Dr. Karen Han
Dr. Karen Han
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Creams on eBay
If you want to buy a prescription strength product, it is safer to get it from your doctor. There are issues with counterfeit items on the internet.

In brief: Creams on eBay
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
In brief: Maybe
If it is sealed and carries apppropriate labeling, probably safe, but if cost high enough, both cosmetics and even perscription drugs have been counterfeited.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
if purchasing from another source, try sample area of skin for reaction before using.