I've had body aches, headaches, cough/ green & now brownish-grey phlegm for a week and it's not letting up. My 2 yr old seems normal, pneumonia?  

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Possible Pneumonia

Your symptoms are indicative of a bacterial infections.
It could be viral. Is there fever? I would recommend you be seen urgently in urgent care center, your doctor's office if you can or go to the er. A lot depends on your state of health, any chronic diseases such as pulmonary disease, diabetes or heart disease and any medications you are taking. Get seen asap.

In brief: Possible Pneumonia

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: Possibilities...

Based on these symptoms, you may have acute bronchitis or pneumonia, although with bacterial pneumonia there is typically a fever present.
Either way, see your doctor for evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Possibilities...

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Edward Neilsen

In brief: Certainly possible

Surprisingly, bacterial pneumonia is less contagious, but often more worrisome than viral.
Worsening symptoms for a week is concerning for a pneumonia and should be evaluated by a doctor. Also, knowing exactly what you have would be good for your 2-yo...To hopefully prevent them from getting sick, or at least know how to treat it quicker.

In brief: Certainly possible

Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Steven Seres