I have coughed up green and now brownish-grey phlegm and have felt flu like symptoms for over a week, is it possibly pneumonia?

Yes. Pneumonia is an infection of the lower respiratory tract and usually causes shortness of breath, fever and productive cough. Pneumonia produces unusual sounds that can be detected by a stethoscope and confirmed by a chest x-ray. Please consider seeing your health care provider.
Certainly. Common symtoms of pneumonia include productive cough and fever. Viruses are always a possibility, but typically improve within 7-10 days. Pneumonia can be very dangerous...I suggest you see a doctor who may order a chest x-ray and perhaps some blood work. Interestingly, the color of mucus is a better indicator of hydration than infecton...But a week of worsening symptoms is always concering.