Taking keflex for 10 days for UTI strep b group. Still feel symptomatic but at home urine test show trace of lukocytes, why do I still feel pressure?

Unclear, but... The bug and drug combination suggests that you have been appropriately treated. The urine test confirms this, too. However, you may have symptoms due to residual irritation that will get better or will get worse due to possible need for longer course. If get worse, you need re culture for new treatment. Pressure without frequency and burning may also be due to added pelvic inflammatory disease.