What should I do to get relief of my muscles pain &cramps in neck &shoulders.Please help I am so desperate .I can't bear pain day& night.Give me help.?

Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: Hmmm...

First order of business is to go see your primary care doctor and get checked up; your symptoms can be from a myriad of different causes and should be further evaluated.
Massage therapy; a hot shower, or an anti-inflammatory may be appropriate depending upon the etiology of your symptoms...Which is why pinpointing the cause is so important. Hope you feel better.

In brief: Hmmm...

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Lauren Elson
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Ice, heat, stretch

It is very common to develop painful muscles and a sore neck from staying in the same position for long periods (i.
e. At a desk or when driving). If changing positions, stretching, ice, and heat do not relieve your symptoms, it would be helpful to be evaluated by a physiatrist. They can make recommendations regarding specific therapies and can also evaluate and treat any underlying causes.

In brief: Ice, heat, stretch

Dr. Lauren Elson
Dr. Lauren Elson
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Pcp massage

Try heat and a liscensed massage therapist.
Check with your pcp for better pain control optionstrigger point injection help as well.

In brief: Pcp massage

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Vikram Patel