I have lower back problems an IV had some numbness in my legs an I can't go to the bathroom for 5 days. I hurt so bad can u help me?

Yes. Anyone who has been fine, but then starts being unable to urinate or poop (or needs to push, etc...) should have an evaluation by a primary care doctor, a neurologist, and/or a urologist. Pain is a troubling sign, so calling 911 to go to the E.R. May be a wise thing to do. Sometimes the cause is compression of spinal nerves, which if not treated very quickly, can lead to permanent damage!