I have since a few months a pain in both hands (mainly fingers) it is like the joints are pain full mainly at night ?

Some arthritis. Sounds like you have some form of arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is typically symmetric in both hands, worse in the morning and associated with stiffness. Osteoarthritis tends to be worse after exercise. Both forms of arthritis can cause pain at night. There are many other causes of joint pain, including various autoimmune diseases, psoriasis, and infectious diseases.
Need more info... Your symptoms can stem from numerous entities: from arthritis to raynaud's phenomenon. But from this side of cyber-space; and without knowing your medical history, gender; nor examining you it is difficult to guide you appropriately. Please have your primary care physician examine you so you can get the correct diagnosis and treatment.