I have sensation all over body like someone is poking me with needles. Off and on the skin of my arms and legs feels like a burning sensation.?

New or Old? Your symptoms sound like a generalized nerve problem or peripheral neuropathy that may be caused by illness (such as diabetes or thyroid deficiency) but are usually slow to develop and only in the feet and hands. If your symptoms are sudden, accompanied by weakness, or changes in your ability to walk, get an examination for a neurological problem immediately. Toxic exposures must also be tested.