What specific exercises would help bursitis of the suprapatellar?

Dr. Richard Roux
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Bursitis, tendonosis
Quadraceps tendonosis and other tendon/muscle disorders of the anterior knee and thigh tend to respond well to stretching and closed chain exercise programs.
With a suprapatella bursitis there can be fluid in the bursa which sometimes requires aspiration or more rarely surgery. Consultation with your physician will most likely result in a reasonable treatment plan.

In brief: Bursitis, tendonosis
Dr. Richard Roux
Dr. Richard Roux
Dr. Ray Tidman
In brief: Stop over use first
Age matters and injury history.
.. I feel it is best to work through your doc, and physical tx dept for a taylor solution.

In brief: Stop over use first
Age matters and injury history.
Dr. Ray Tidman
Dr. Ray Tidman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine