Had cheek swelling & bad tooth #11 infection. Weeks later, i did root canal.Symptoms i look for if infection speeded to the face or the bone in the jaw?

Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Continued swelling

If you develop swelling under your eye after root canal on this tooth, see your endodontist.
However this usually happens w/ in aday or two after the procedure.The dr. Will drain or remove the abscess and place you on antibiotics.

In brief: Continued swelling

Dr. Randolph Todd
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Swelling, pain ...

Root canal is usually a localized infection but can become systemic.
Symptoms of a systemic infection include pain, swelling, fever, loss of function and redness. If your symptoms from the emergency have subsided healing is probably occurring. I would be best to revisit your dentist to check your progress.

In brief: Swelling, pain ...