I have been getting recurrent fevers but my blood work is all normal. Do you know what this could be?

Autoimmune disease. Unexplained recurrent fever can be a sign of hidden infection, cancer, or autoimmune disease like lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. Common medications can also cause recurrent fever. You need a doctor who is a sleuth. The timing of your fevers, medical history, exposures to animals, medications, and physical exam findings will give clues. Look up "fever of unknown origin" for more info.
Thorough examination. Blood work is a minor part of the evaluation of a patient. When a problem goes unsolved, a thorough history and very thorough physical examination may get to the bottom of the problem. Contact your doctor for re-evaluation.
FUO. Possibly an entity named 'fever of unknown origin'; but this usually requires fevers continually for 6 weeks. A missed abscess may present in this way as well. Please have your doctor follow up on this! hope all is well.