Is fibromayalgia curable and what are the ways?I am taking Effexor 75mg & lyrica (pregabalin) 75mg but with slight improvement.Help me I have cramp in neck, shouldr

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: No but controllable

Exercise is the nber one prescription, even if it hurts in the beginning.
After that the muscle spasms tend to let up. Be sure you are sleeping on an an appropriate supportive pillow. A good chiropractic cloud be of benefit.Remember slee is a medis.

In brief: No but controllable

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Thyroid support

Thyroid hormone helps with myopathy - muscle ache the form that has T3 (liothyronine) is available from biotics called gta forte and supplement iodine to boost immunity.
Take epa at high doses available with metagenics. For muscle spasm use intenzyme or wobenzyme. Check for a qra practitioner in your area.

In brief: Thyroid support

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jane Van Dis