What medicine may I take if I'm pregnant for the symptoms of sore throat fever and aches?

First see your doc. What you describe could be a cold but could also be the flu. Colds are going to go away on your own and you can take robitussin, tylenol (acetaminophen) and saline nasal sprays. Flu can be very very serious in pregnancy and is treated with special anti-viral medication.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) Tylenol (acetaminophen) is, by far, the safest of all pain medication to take for the symptoms you described. Although, Ibuprofen is assigned to category b drugs (safe), there is a growing body of evidence that it may be responsible for miscarriages if used in the first trimester. Its use in the third trimester is strongly discouraged due to premature ductus arteriosus closure. Drink plenty of fluids. This helps.