Ok right now I was sitting down and my stomach shook contantly for like 20 seconds is my baby okay what does that mean? I am 38 weeks pregnant?

Dr. Megan Bird
In brief: Probably just fine
This is a really common thing.
It almost feels like your baby is having seizures. That is really unlikely. Usually, it is a burst of movement as your baby finds a comfortable position. As long as your baby is still moving well, there is little reason to worry. If your baby isn't moving at all or is moving a lot less, you should be seen by your doctor.

In brief: Probably just fine
This is a really common thing.
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Edward Neilsen
In brief: Don't worry
Don't worry; it could have been anything from your baby moving to braxton-hicks contractions.
..The uterus gearing up for actual labor. Of course labor is a possibility. Keep a watch on things...

In brief: Don't worry
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Shontae Buffington