After spending 8-11 hours standing and walking on concrete floor working I get pain iin my feet and stiffness in my ankles what can I do to stop this?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Care for your feet
Taking care of your feet is very important when you spend long periods of time on them. Properly fitting shoes with good arch supports and sufficient cushion for walking (which is different for running or for court sports) is very important.
Also consider additional arch supports (not just insoles which are flat) that go in your shoes. Spenco is one of many brands of arch supports available.

In brief: Care for your feet
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Edward Neilsen
In brief: Are you gellin?
Start by investing in better shoes.
Good arch and ankle support is essential. No, the $200/pair is not necessary, but $60-$75 is worth it. If you can't change the footwear (uniform, steel-toe boots, etc) at least get some good inserts.

In brief: Are you gellin?
Start by investing in better shoes.
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Andrea Brand