If im 38 weeks pregnant what if I am 40 weeks pregnant are they going to make me wait till 42 weeks is there any way I could tel them to induce me?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Wait on delivery

No they are not going to make you wait too long.
Nature is in control and man will probably not intervene unless there is a problem. Then you can discuss this with your doctor.

In brief: Wait on delivery

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Edward Neilsen

In brief: Induction

Doctors will generally not induce before 39 weeks unless medically indicated (pre-eclampsia, etc).
After that it really depends on the practitioner and whether your cervix is favorable (starting to efface and dilate). Ask your dr, but i wouldn't suggest changing docs this late just because you don't like the answer...But it may be something to ask early on next time!

In brief: Induction

Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham