I had widespread pain in the back last month.Dr.Told me it's fibromayalgia.Now I just have cramps in neck &shoulders.Could this be fibromayalgia ?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Inversion table
Try inversion table to stretch and relax spine.
Take orally intenzyme or wobenzyme if no relief in 2 weeks see a doctor.

In brief: Inversion table
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Paul Reynolds
Pain Management
In brief: Probably not
Back pain coming from or emanating from a specific area may actually be caused by a variety of causes.
Some times the development over time helps your doctor fogure this out . I would advise seeing one doctor over time to get the right diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Paul Reynolds
Dr. Paul Reynolds
Dr. SEGUN RASAKI
Pain Management
In brief: Consult pain
You may go online to fibromyalgia.
Org to take a questionnaire on the diagnosis of fibromyalgia. The widespread pain may have multiple diferential diagnoses including fibromyalgia and seeing a pain specialist, or rheumatologist would be helpful. Good luck.

In brief: Consult pain
You may go online to fibromyalgia.
Dr. SEGUN RASAKI
Dr. SEGUN RASAKI
Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Yes, is possible!
Fibromyalgia is likely if you have widespread pain in all four quadrants of your body for a minimum of three months, and tenderness or pain in at least 11 of 18 specific tender points when pressure is applied.
 there are no laboratory tests or x-rays to prove you have fibromyalgia. Your doctor will come to a diagnosis after taking a history and performing a physical exam.

In brief: Yes, is possible!
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Vikram Patel