My 3 yr old have high fever, runny nose, vomiting, small rash on trunk, and is irritable.. Sister have fever but no vomiting.. Wht is this? Wht to do

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Sounds like viral
Although, it does sound like a viral infection, 3 days of fever is the most concerning factor. Vomiting in the 3 year old is not good either as it may cause dehydration along with fever. I'd take him to the nearest er for a check up.

In brief: Sounds like viral
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Agree
It is the time of year that many viruses are circulating.
Nothing replaces a face to face visit to assess what is going on. Whenever there is a rash involved, it is best to be seen as rashes cannot be adequately diagnosed without being seen.

In brief: Agree
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Adam Smith