I take singular and qvair inhaler for asthma but I have trouble working out how do I control control my asthma while working out. I also spaz when run?

Not controlled. If you are not able to do the things you want to, you asthma is not well-controlled. There are many ways to achieve this, but it will probably need more meds. If you are not at maximum dose of Qvar (an inhaled steroid) this may be an option. Adding a bronchodilator (albuterol) right before activities may also help. Although not optimal, there are also longer acting bronchodilators.
Asthma and Excercise. If it is the asthma causing the difficulty in working out then qvair inhaler can be replaced with advair or symbicort (budesonide and formoterol) which have the long acting beta agonist in addition to inhaler corticosteroid but i guess you need a more objective evaluation with spirometry and bllod allergy testing to see if you need singulair along with these inhalers or not .
Rescue inhalers. Try rescue or short acting bronchodilators before exercise ( albuterol or salbuterol inhalers like ventolin, proair, proventil etc.) usual 2 puffs before exercise.