At the tip of my butt crack/ end of my tailbone it stings almost like a stabbing. I haven't done anything to it. And im unsure what it could be?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Pilonidal cyst
A possibility is a pilonidal cyst, which is tissue that is present since birth and then can become inflammed or infected.
This is thought to be a tract of hair tissue that did not properly develop. This needs to be treated surgically. See a doctor for diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Pilonidal cyst
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology
In brief: Could be shingles
Agree with having it checked.
It may be even be the early signs of shingles (herpes zoster). If it is shingles the overlying skin will develop small fluid filled bumps (vesicles) which will occur in clusters and then crust and scab over. Best thing to do is to have it checked.

In brief: Could be shingles
Agree with having it checked.
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000858.htm
Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Need medical eval
You need to see a doctor. Need to know your history.
Any trauma for instance. The pain could be due to so many different things, including tail bone fracture, dislocation, pilonidal cyst, hemorrhoids, referred pain from internal organs...

In brief: Need medical eval
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine