Can I watch scary movies while pregnant?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Why?
I don't think scary movies are of any good whatsoever. More and more people come with complaints of nightmares, insomnia and phobias as a result of exposure to scary movies.
Remember, it is not just you now, it is also your baby is exposed to what you are exposed. He/she doesn't need excessive epinephrine. If you were not you little kids watch them, why would you do that to your fetus?

In brief: Why?
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Kenneth Bleifer
Yes but only if you watched them when not pregnant and did not get disturbed when not pregnant.

Dr. Kenneth Bleifer
Dr. Kenneth Bleifer
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
Yes u can - know it is just a pretense and don't internalize.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Charlene Sojico
it all depends on HOW scary a movie is.it may cause premature labor.
Dr. Adam Levy