I have this red blushing-like rash on my upper cheek (near eye). Burning sensation at first, then dries. Recurring every few weeks. Should I worry? 

Dr. Kenneth Bleifer

Any recurrent eruption in that area may indicate and underlying risk of infectious process.

Dr. Kenneth Bleifer
Dr. Kenneth Bleifer
Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Many possibilities

Rashes are difficult to accurately determine without actually seeing the rash.
However, rashes near the eye need to be evaluated because of the possibility of a herpes infection spreading to the eye. Get seen by your doctor.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
You are very welcome. Have a great holiday!
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology

In brief: Rash face laser

If it is both sides of the face then it might be rosacea which can be treated, not cured, with medication, both topical and oral, and the redness can be treated with v-beam laser.
If it is one side and burns much it might be a contact dermatitis, whether allergic or irritant. See a dermatologist to diagnose the correct condition so that you get appropriate treatment.

In brief: Rash face laser

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton