How many calories (on average) does a female body (mid 30ties) burn a day without taking exercise into consideration. I'm a size 4 and 5'2 ?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: ExRx.net calculator
There is a BMR calculator at exrx.
Net and for sedentary lifestyle BMR for females at your height is 1200 calories. For activity you can go 200 cal for light workout, 300 for moderate and unto 500 cal for heavy workout.

In brief: ExRx.net calculator
There is a BMR calculator at exrx.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. David Wyatt
In brief: Weight?
I calculate maintenance calories based on weight and exercise.
For little to no exercise- i would estimate by taking your current weight in pounds and multiply by a factor of 13... Ie you weigh 150 #s then you would need to take in and burn 1950 calories a day to maintain your weight. Preferably in 4-6 small lean protein containing meals.... Great question! thank you for asking !

In brief: Weight?
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine