What does it mean if I have white bumbs on my genitals and i've never had sex?

Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology
In brief: Need details
There are benign lesions that can be found on the genitals which are not viral or due to stds.
These usually don't need treatment unless for cosmetic reasons. Best thing to do is to have it checked by a dermatologist. An example of a common condition found on the head of the penis is pearly penile papules (see photo).

In brief: Need details
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology
In brief: Penile bumps benign
There is a normal variant of skin around the rim of the glans penis called benign penile papulosis and is not contagious.
See a dermatologist for an examination and confirmation of this benign entity.

In brief: Penile bumps benign
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton