What does it mean if I have white bumbs on my genitals and i've never had sex?

Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology

In brief: Need details

There are benign lesions that can be found on the genitals which are not viral or due to stds.
These usually don't need treatment unless for cosmetic reasons. Best thing to do is to have it checked by a dermatologist. An example of a common condition found on the head of the penis is pearly penile papules (see photo).

In brief: Need details

Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology

In brief: Penile bumps benign

There is a normal variant of skin around the rim of the glans penis called benign penile papulosis and is not contagious.
See a dermatologist for an examination and confirmation of this benign entity.

In brief: Penile bumps benign

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton