Which one is healthier, soy milk or almond milk? I am not allergic to either.

Dr. Gerald Lee
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Depends
Manufacturers generally fortify soy milk and almond milk to make it nutritionally equivalent in terms of calcium and vitamin d to cow's milk.
Since there is a large variation, it is best to read the nutrition facts to make sure you are receiving the recommended intake for your age and gender (can google a calculator online to estimate your needs).

In brief: Depends
Dr. Gerald Lee
Dr. Gerald Lee
Dr. Edward Neilsen
In brief: Depends....
Soy and almond milk are gluten & dairy-free, suitable for allergy to milk products or celiac sprue.
Avoid almond milk if you have tree-nut allergies, but soy allergies is also possible... Almond milk is higher in fat than soy, but because it has less starch, it actually has less calories that soy. Both have plenty of vitamins and fiber, but soy has more protein. Depends on what you want...

In brief: Depends....
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Probably almond, but
Soy acts like estrogen in the body.
If you are a menopausal female, it my not be a bad addition to your diet. Overall, soy should not be consumed as a regular part of your daily diet as it is already an ingredient in most food. Further, milk in any form is largely unnecessary. Everything the human body needs as an adult is found in fresh fruits, vegatables, and lean protein.

In brief: Probably almond, but
Soy acts like estrogen in the body.
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Adam Smith