I am already heavy but I don't wanna gain to much during my pregnancy what type of exercise should I do while I aam pregnant?

Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Great question!
By far the best exercise you can do is walking! make sure you have a comfortable pair of shoes! and take nice slow walks.
..Great for the circulation; and low impact. You might also try using an elliptical machine; as this is also low impact on your joints, just do it slowly and you'll get a great work-out. Yoga is another great thing to study while pregnant; very relaxing. Best of luck!

In brief: Great question!
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Scott Kramer
Gynecology
In brief: Intervals Best
Cardio exercise is basis for calorie burning.
But the secret on achieving your goal or breakthrough a plateau is high intensity interval training (hiit) that accelerates fat burning in less time, because it raises your metabolic rate for hours afterwards! here's a link to program i offer patients (get doctor ok first): http://womenshealthfremont.Com/webdocuments/hiit-workout.Pdf.

In brief: Intervals Best
Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. Mark Perloe
Cardio may not be cardioprotective. For the first 15-20 minutes you burn fat, but after that you will start breaking down muscle. The more muscle you have, the higher your basal metabolism. So while cardio burns calories, if you exercise too much, you lose muscle mass and need to drop calories or you will gain weight unless you drop your calorie intake.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham