Best way to detoxify liver with fatty liver disease and do I need to?

Not necessarily... As we age fat deposits build up in our liver; best way to combat this is by being as 'low-fat' as possible; and your body will do the rest. (presuming all of your lab data is normal of course) some say the herb 'milk thistle' can help with detoxification of the liver; but there have been no studies I am aware of to prove this...Strictly an alternative solution. Cheers!
Fatty Liver. I am afraid you misunderstand what fatty liver means. The liver's job is to detoxify the body. It doesn't need detoxification itself. In some people extra fat cells are deposited in the liver and crowd out the normal cells causing some destruction given that the liver is surrounded by a confining envelope. Losing weight will shrink the size of the fat cells in the liver. That's your goal.
Liver detox works. We use biotic nac, livotrit, beta tcp combination with oregano adp pills. Beta tcp breaks down stones so the bile can flow and livotrit generates bile- I have done liver functions tests before and after and we have normalied liver enzymes in 30 day period - very easy to do total protocol is 6 weeks if interested call our office.