Can I get on a rollacoster while my first weeks of pregrancy ? 

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: I would not

Although, rollercoaster rides are not contraindicated in pregnancy, but if that is associated with scary feelings, i would not go for it.
Remember, it is not just you but also your baby is going to feel what you will. Why stress him? If something goes wrong with your pregnancy, chances are you will be blaming it on the rollercoaster. Better safe than sorry!

In brief: I would not

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Sheila Goodman
Later in pregnancy, roller coasters can be dangerous because of trauma to the uterus. In the early weeks the uterus is well protected in the pelvis. In spite of this, if you were to miscarry, you might blame yourself for it. Also, roller coasters may increase your nausea.
Dr. Adam Levy