I have a rash on my elbow. I think it is psoriasis. What should I do?

Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology

In brief: See a dermatologist

Psoriasis affects men and women equally and has a bimodal age distribution (peaks between ages 20 to 30 years and again between the ages of 50 to 60).
Best thing to do is to see a dermatologist to have an accurate diagnosis and then get appropriate treatment.

In brief: See a dermatologist

Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Rash

A dermatologist consult can be helpful in diagnosing your rash.

In brief: Rash

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Laurence Rezkalla
General Practice

In brief: Rash

Not all rash is psoriasis.
You need to answer several question to get an idea about your rash etiology thanks.

In brief: Rash

Not all rash is psoriasis.
Dr. Laurence Rezkalla
Dr. Laurence Rezkalla
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Check it out

Well, it may be psoriasis but may be something else, too.
Won't you make a trip to your doctor and have him look at this and decide what treatment you will need.

In brief: Check it out

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: B3 deficiency

Try orally neuro-htp by biotics this has Niacin which helps with skin rash, trptophan, zinc and selenium locally apply otc steroid cream if it did not cure it in 6 weeks see a dermatologist.

In brief: B3 deficiency

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown