I have a rash on my elbow. I think it is psoriasis. What should I do?

See a dermatologist. Psoriasis affects men and women equally and has a bimodal age distribution (peaks between ages 20 to 30 years and again between the ages of 50 to 60). Best thing to do is to see a dermatologist to have an accurate diagnosis and then get appropriate treatment.
Rash. A dermatologist consult can be helpful in diagnosing your rash.
Rash. Not all rash is psoriasis. You need to answer several question to get an idea about your rash etiology thanks.
Check it out. Well, it may be psoriasis but may be something else, too. Won't you make a trip to your doctor and have him look at this and decide what treatment you will need.
B3 deficiency. Try orally neuro-htp by biotics this has Niacin which helps with skin rash, trptophan, zinc and selenium locally apply otc steroid cream if it did not cure it in 6 weeks see a dermatologist.