Injuries did not heal from a car accident got worse. Have multiple symptoms and stuff go wrong. Do not know who to see for a full evaluation of injury?

ER or Ortho. You didn't say how long ago the accident was, but if not months, then should go to er for access to imaging and specialists that may be appropriate to care for you should any injuries be discovered that were not found initially. Otherwise, can see an orthopedist as good place to start for eval.