I have sore throat, headache, bodyache, mild fever. Is it a bacterial or viral infection? I had a flu shot last month.

Either. How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have any respiratory symptoms? What you are describing are non-specific symptoms that could be either related to viruses or bacteria.
Could be either. The symptoms you describe could indicate either a bacterial or viral infection; although statistically, viral infections are more common. An examination will be important. The fact that you had a flu shot is great but flu shots only protect against the 2-4 worst strains of influenza flu for that season; it doesn't protect against the thousands of other strains of flu. Best to see your doctor.
More likely Viral. You most likely have a viral syndrome. I would first try conservative medical management. Lost of fluids to include water and juice. You may take tylenol (acetaminophen) or Acetaminophen up to a maximum of 3000 mg a day. This with the assumption that you don't have any liver disease. If your symptoms don't resolve within a week, follow up with your md to be evaluated. Good luck.
Most likely viral. It is most likely viral , flu shot protects you from flu, but there are plenty of other viruses as well, management supportive, with adequate hydration, tylenol, (acetaminophen) some sources also recommend extra vit c ( not proven ). Be more careful if you have any serious immunocompromising conditions.
Sore Throat. It is difficult to figure out if a sore throat caused by a bacteria or virus, even on examination. We do a rapid strep test from a throat swab which allows to confirm if it is bacterial which is usually streptococcus (strep throat). Viral upper resp infections account for majority. If you do not have high fever, take otc meds, salt water gargles and see if is subside in 2-3 days.