I have (back pain) what should I do?

Stay active. This is a simple answer to a sometimes complex problem. Stretching and staying active are two of the most important components to recovering from back pain. Enlist the help of a good physical therapist; they can be the cornerstone of treatment and lasting recovery. The great majority of episodes of back pain resolve on their own with time; x-rays and mri's are rarely needed to affect the outcom.
See a physiatrist. The best medicine for low back pain is ice, heat, stretching, exercise and time. Topical creams and patches may help too. Medicine by mouth should be avoided unless the above do not help. The type of medicine used should be guided by a physician. Sometimes injections may be helpful as well.
Lumbago. You need to see a pain management physician, orthopedist or rheumatologist.
Find out the cause. Finding exact cause helps- usually low back could be due to foot arch problem using walk-fit like orthotics helps, mid back could be pancreas, kidney, liver, gall bladder, upperback want to help heart and lungs. To ease stress on back use kinesio tape with muscle rub cream or salon spa - capsaicin patch.