Celexa (citalopram) is making me suicidal and paranoid. What should I do?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See below

Consult your prescribing doctor asap! if suicidal thoughts become too difficult to handle, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.

In brief: See below

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Imad Khreim

In brief: See your doctor

Whether it is Celexa (citalopram) or not, when you experience these feelings you should immediately contact our doctor and see him for a proper evaluation.
. If you feel not safe because these thoughts are getting stringer, please go to the nearest emergency room. There is help available and these feelings are treatable.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Imad Khreim
Dr. Imad Khreim