Just yesterday I check my blood sugar for the first time and it read 191 am I already diabetic? And do fatty liver can be cured what iwill I do?

Dr. Natalie Hodge

You may well be, BUT this may be a reversible state.
Pre-diabetes can be reversed with intensive exercise and nutrition therapy. Health gaming with remote monitoring and diabetes prevention program content can help you understand your own numbers, measure them at home, and normalize your prediabetic state. This is going to take a serious commitment to accepting responsibility for your health!

Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Michael Borookhim

In brief: Maybe

Best thing to do is arrange for you to have a fasting blood sugar level in morning before you eat.
That number would be the most accurate. A fasting plasma blood sugar is considered diabetes. Now if its mild, the treatment would be lifestyle changes. Ie weight loss, exercise, and changes in diet. Good luck.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Michael Borookhim
Dr. Michael Borookhim
Dr. PHILLIP KIM

In brief: Maybe

A fasting blood sugar of 126 or higher or hgba1c greater than 6.
5 on persistence basis indicates diabetes. A random blood glucose 200 or higher is consistent as well. Diabetes does have a role in fatty liver disease or nafld. One way to reduce is weight loss and taking supplements of vitamin E 400iu 2x/day. I would recommend seeing a primary to get further screening.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. EMILIA MATOS
General Practice

In brief: NOT NECESARILY

You will have to check more often, also related to your intake and to be checked at the correct time.

In brief: NOT NECESARILY

Dr. EMILIA MATOS
Dr. EMILIA MATOS
Dr. DAVID AMOS

In brief: Hyperglycemia

Most likely you are diabetic but to confirm it have a fasting blood sugar, hbaic and maybe c-petide to check for Insulin reserve.

In brief: Hyperglycemia

Dr. DAVID AMOS
Dr. DAVID AMOS
Dr. Arnon Rubin