I need a gynecologist in my area?

Research. To find a gynecologist (or any other physician), there are several ways to go about getting the info you need. Ask your friends who they use, go the the local hospital's website and click on "find a doctor, " contact the local medical association, or go to the website for those board certified specialties. For gynecologist, the american college of obstetricians & gynecologists, www.Acog.Org.