Drank midol pm and did not know I was pregnant does that affect my baby in anyway also drank other medications.?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: Midol PM is safe
Midol pm contains Acetaminophen (tylenol) and Diphenhydramine citrate (benadryl) as the active ingredients.
Both of these drugs are considered safe for use during pregnancy when used in the manufacturer's recommended doses.

In brief: Midol PM is safe
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Unknown...
Without knowing exactly what you ingested/'drank' i cannot answer your post except to say this.
..Unless your ob/gyn tells you that you can use this medication i would not take it. Always discuss any medications you are taking or planning on taking with your ob!

In brief: Unknown...
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Jonathan Jassey